Thursday, September 10, 2009

BFFs

So I was arriving at Beth's house the other day, and for those of you who know me you know that the minute the bell rings at school I am at Beth's house, and there was Johnathan.

Seeing him at her house so early was weird, so I asked him what was up. He said he had to help out at a football game and he was going to take Cammi! I couldn't have that, seeing as she is a lady and would need to be indoors on that super hot day, so we invited her over to play!!


It was so much fun watching the two girls play together. Camryn is 3 months older than Hailey and is much more mobile, so it was interesting to see what I need to change in the house before Hailey can crawl! I noticed the Willow Tree I have on the book shelf, the candles on the table, the glass bowl I fill with candy...among other things!! It was good to have her around. I will be much more prepared for Hailey to crawl now!


It was also super fun to watch them play together. I was especially proud of myself for answering the door when Jana got there with NO BABIES in my arms! I had two babies and both were having fun with each other! It was the most I have been able to put Hailey down after school ever!!

We really enjoy having Cami over!! And her mama too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment