Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Noah's Ark Baby

I love this picture of Hailey!! I can't put my finger on why, but I think it's soooo cute!! She is going to be just like her Auntie Laurie (or Auntie Mandie for that matter), bringing home every critter she finds walking on the side of the road (the kitty), jumping in the gutter (the froggie), swinging by the school (the monkey), bathing in the pond (the elephant), or chewing on our roof (the giraffe)! I just know it!!

For those of you who don't know Hailey is signing "food/eat" in ASL...
Or maybe mommy snapped the camera at exactly the perfect moment to make it look like we have a child genious! Or maybe we do...guess you'll never know!



Insert Western music here...
The standoff between Hailey and Gracie (that's the cat!)


No comments:

Post a Comment